Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday, 13th Nov

3 posters

Go down

Friday, 13th Nov Empty Friday, 13th Nov

Post by HiJo Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:31 pm

Don't the Mitchells just love being the centre of attention? They started their discussion about Peggy's recent fling with Archie when they were inside the Vic, but obviously they didn't have a big enough audience so they all adjourned to the street outside and stood there bawling at each other. Then Roxy's got the nerve to tell everyone off for looking at them.
Laughing

Roxy is really the worst mother ever. Banning Amy's daddy from her birthday party was such a pathetic stunt.
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Friday, 13th Nov Empty Re: Friday, 13th Nov

Post by Lou Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:51 pm

Yup they certainly enjoy having an audience. Ronnie made me laugh, the way she told Roxy that Peggy wasn't worth it. So it's fine to live in Peggy's house and sponge off her, but only if she does exactly what Ronnie wants!

Denise is just plain irritating.

For once I could understand Lucy, whilst what she did to Jay was horrible, in this day and age, being part of the gang is a survival instinct.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:39 am

I was so sad for Jay though. I wish Lucy had been a stronger character and stood up for him but for a girl like that being part of the crowd is far more important.
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down