Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week edning 13th Nov

2 posters

Go down

Week edning 13th Nov Empty Week edning 13th Nov

Post by Lou Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:01 pm

Grrr Sally is so annoying Evil or Very Mad I'm just glad Roy and Hayley made the effort to make John feel welcome.

I must have missed something somewhere, why doesn't Eileens boyfriend (whose name I cant remember) want to keep it a secret?
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Week edning 13th Nov Empty Re: Week edning 13th Nov

Post by Sally Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:52 am

I think he does want to keep it a secret. It's a rather silly storyline, Eileen thinking that if Julie is Hia Lowa she's going to end up sleeping with General Custard. I love Eileen and Julie's relationship but Eileen's new boyfriend leaves me cold.

Much as I hate the Kevin and Molly affair, it's hard to blame him for seeking comfort elsewhere. The writers have done all they can to make Sally totally unlikeable. She's gone beyond her snobbish phase and is now just nasty and spiteful. It does make it interesting though, it's not black and white like the Liam/Carla/Maria triangle, well not on the Webster side anyway. On the Dobbs side, it's completely black and white with poor little Tyrone the innocent victim.

I haven't seen Monica the greyhound for a long time. Does she still live with Tyrone or did I miss something?
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Week edning 13th Nov Empty Re: Week edning 13th Nov

Post by Lou Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:05 pm

Doh! I meant does Laughing My fingers go faster than my brain Very Happy
Lou
Lou