Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monday, 2nd Nov

3 posters

Go down

Monday, 2nd Nov Empty Monday, 2nd Nov

Post by HiJo Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:31 pm

Is it wrong to have no sympathy for the victim of a mugging? I wasn't the least bit sorry to see Lucy unconscious on the ground. Jay seemed to regret it though, he looked very guilty.

Why should Billy have rejected Archie's offer of a room? I was so pleased when it finally dawned on him that if Peggy didn't owe him a job, he didn't owe her any family loyalty. Archie was so right, they preach family when it suits them but don't exactly rally round when a familly member is on his uppers.
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Monday, 2nd Nov Empty Re: Monday, 2nd Nov

Post by Lou Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:06 am

Amazing how Lucas can afford a ring with such a big stone in it, considering he never goes to work Rolling Eyes I thought they'd already set a date TBH.

Lucy is such a brat, and no its not wrong to have no sympathy, the amount of misery she's inflicted on other people it's impossible to feel any sympathy for her.

You're right about Billy too, about time it dawned on him that Peggy only sees him as family when it suits her.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:04 am

Laughing Lou you are so right, Lucas has a wonderful job. He spends most of his time floating around the square, goodness knows what they're paying him for.
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down