Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fri 23rd October

2 posters

Go down

Fri 23rd October Empty Fri 23rd October

Post by HiJo Fri Oct 23, 2009 2:17 pm

Darren? DARREN?!!

Oh. My. God. This is just too disgusting for words. I can't get these images out of my head now. Shocked

But I suppose it sort of makes sense, it certainly puts a spanner in the works concerning Darren's engagement to Libby, a much more effective spanner than Denise. Speaking of whom, how dare she talk to her daughter like that?

"E's knocked you up, ain't 'e?" was a terrible thing to say to the girl in public. She really is a motormouth and I thought Bianca was the square's worst. I did like the scenes back at the house though and Libby commenting that it's not always about Denise. High time somebody pointed that out to her.
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Fri 23rd October Empty Re: Fri 23rd October

Post by Lou Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:26 pm

I haven't watched it yet, but just read on Facebook that it was Darren, I can't believe EE has sunk this low.

How old is Heather? About 40? And Darren is only 18, it's got to be a joke.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:49 am

Watched it now, and I agree about Denise, how can she treat her daughter like that, whatever she thinks about Owen he's Libby's dad, and she picked him in the first place! Chelsea also seems to forget her dad was a junkie at one point and didn't even bother to try and see her when she was growing up, she he's hardly a paragon of virtue.

The rest of it was just so silly, as if they'd all trot off to the hospital all at the same time Rolling Eyes and Darren being the father is just sick.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down