Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mother of the Year

4 posters

Go down

Mother of the Year Empty Mother of the Year

Post by HiJo Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:38 pm

Katie Price, aka Jordan, has been shortlisted for Celebrity Mum of the Year.

This despite her very public marriage break-up with Peter Andre, during which she gave numerous interviews attacking the father of her children and went on holiday a lot.

Details of the break-up have been posted on Facebook and Twitter and recently Katie accused Peter of having an affair with his manager.

The controversial glamour model also ran a marathon, published a best-selling novel, was dropped by her management company of five years and caused offence with insensitive comments about her breast surgery scars.
So, a mixed year then.

Still, it could be worse. At least Kerry Katona hasn't been shortlisted this year.

Katie Price has been nominated by the public alongside 19 other celebrity mums for this year's Bounty Celebrity Mum of the Year.

Katie is up against Samantha Cameron, the wife of Conservative Party leader David Cameron.

Their son Ivan died earlier this year and they have two other young children.

Others up for the title include three former Spice Girls Mel B, Emma Bunton, and Geri Halliwell - but no Victoria Beckham this year.

Last year's winner, Suzanne Shaw, is shortlisted again along with Myleene Klass, Tess Daly, Sophie Ellis Bextor and Charlotte Church.

This is unbelievable. On what planet is Jordan considered a good mother? Every night she's out clubbing and falling out of taxis (and her clothes) and having sex with random men. Who on earth is voting for this creature?
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Mother of the Year Empty Re: Mother of the Year

Post by lulu Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:51 pm

My thoughts exactly. She's far too selfish to put the needs of her children first. It must be somebody's idea of a joke!
lulu
lulu
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1897
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:43 am

She doesn't even deserve the title of mother, never mind mother of the year.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:44 am

She's a dreadful example of a mother and a woman. She's an absolute joke and I feel so sorry for her children.
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by HiJo Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:58 pm

I saw her on Graham Norton the other night and my oh my. She was hanging out of her dress as usual. I don't understand why she needs to put her body on show all the time. Her children certainly won't thank her for it when they're old enough for school and are being teased by their friends.

Allegedly she accused her ex manager of breaking up her marriage, the BBC had to edit her remarks out.
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by HiJo Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:16 pm

I see Mother of the Year Katie Price left the jungle because she was missing her children too much and longed to see them. She's presently living it up in a top class Australian hotel, having forgotten how to catch a plane back to Britain.

She just gets worse. geek
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by lulu Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:38 am

I still think her and Peter Andre will get back together at some point. I just wish she would grow up and put her children first for once.
lulu
lulu
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1897
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by HiJo Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:06 pm

I think she's back in Britain now, having been swayed by the comments about her idea of motherhood. It's typical that she courts popularity so strongly that it's public opinion that sent her home, not any instinctive need to be with her children.

If Peter Andre takes her back, he must need his head examined.
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:10 pm

I really can't express how much she annoys me, and her stint in the jungle only made it worse. Faking phobias to garner sympathy No I was watching This Morning the day after she arrived, and the woman they were interviewing said 'if you have a phobia of water you just don't do the task, none of this "Oh I cant, and then do it", it's wrong when there are so many people with real phobias out there'. At first I thought she was being harsh, but it turned out Katy was 'scared' of everything but suddenly could over come it.

For people with real phobias, they can't just over come it like that, but they'll probably get people saying 'oh Katy did it, why can't you'.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:06 am

Exactly so, Lou. And there are loads of photos of Katie and her many men cavorting in hotel swimming pools or in the sea, funny how she could overcome her phobia enough to do that. I believe most people won't be fooled by Katie's apparent bravery, she's still a ridiculous specimen.
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down