Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday 9 October

4 posters

Go down

Friday 9 October Empty Friday 9 October

Post by HiJo Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:09 pm

Ronnie shows her true colours but not a trace of shame. She breaks up a family but when she has no further use for Joel it's "go back to your wife" and the usual Mitchell hysterics of clothes being thrown out of the window. I don't suppose we'll see what happens to Joel's broken family but I hope his wife doesn't take him back, spineless creep that he is. Giving up a lengthy marriage and three children because he was so smitten with Ronnie's beauty. She might look good but she's an empty shell. She and Joel were actually well suited, neither of them has any depth.
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Friday 9 October Empty Re: Friday 9 October

Post by Lou Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:17 pm

Same here Jo, I hope Joel's wife kicks his backside as hard as she can. Ronnie cares about no-one but herself, not a thought for the poor kids whose lives she's turned upside down Evil or Very Mad

I thought Stcey was good tonight, and Jean for that matter, it can't be the easiest decision to make. The doc was a bit weedy though.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by al32 Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:44 pm

As soon as the Doctor read out the section 2 of the mental health act I was almost (almost!) close to tears and im a guy. The look on Jeans face and Stacey calling out "no mummy!" was just too much!

10/10

Excellent episode.
al32
al32

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:41 am

I thought Dr Jenkins was so good in this episode. He was obviously upset by Stacey's distress and he's fairly young and new to general practice so he won't have seen too much of this kind of thing. I thought it was the best episode in ages and I imagine Lacey Turner will get some kind of award for it.
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down