Friday 11th Sep

Go down

Friday 11th Sep Empty Friday 11th Sep

Post by Lou on Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:59 pm

Loved Jason tonight, it's not often that actors play someone who's drunk very well, but he nailed it.

I might be mixing up Thursdays here because I watched that tonight as well, but I like the way Peter is putting his son first, so much nicer to see than the way EE dads treat their kids.

My Review Blog

Sam's Story
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Friday 11th Sep Empty Re: Friday 11th Sep

Post by Sally on Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:58 am

Peter seems to have finally got his head screwed on. The little boy playing Simon is so good but he makes the girl playing Amy look even worse. Is she the producer's daughter or something? Because she certainly didn't get the part on talent alone. She's about the same age as EE's Tiffany and what a difference in acting ability. I really think Amy needs replacing, she was just awful in those scenes with Becky saying goodbye.
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou on Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:12 am

I agree, there was absolutely no emotion from Amy, and the way Becky explained it to her, most kids would be blubbing.

My Review Blog

Sam's Story
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally on Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:41 am

I thought Jason was so funny. His hysterical laughter at just about everything had me laughing too. Too drunk to realise he was making a fool of himself, he was very convincing. Laughing
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down