Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday 28 August

2 posters

Go down

Friday 28 August Empty Friday 28 August

Post by HiJo Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:35 am

I'm not enjoying Zainab's self-pity. She's acting like your 60s are ancient and she expects to be bedridden by then, but most people at that age are fit and active and certainly not beyond going on holiday. I can't stand the thought that she's considering an abortion because her baby is interfering with that and her freedom from child-rearing. It's appallingly selfish, but Zainab has already proved herself on that score more than once.

Garry's boat sank, that must have been a relief for Dawn. Hope she'd changed out of her wedding dress and wasn't floudering around in the water in all her finery. :rofl:
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Friday 28 August Empty Re: Friday 28 August

Post by Sally Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:06 am

I sometimes wonder what Mas sees in Zainab. She's so annoying at times. I wonder how Jane will react to the news of Zainb wanting an abortion, it would be awful to hear that when you want your own and can't have them. I do hope Masood stops being so understanding and tells Zainab to grow up.

I didn't enjoy the Minty and Manda scenes even though I'm glad he's in a relationship with someone close to his own age. I find Manda quite irritating.
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down