Friday 7th August

Go down

Friday 7th August Empty Friday 7th August

Post by Sally on Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:01 am

Reece Dinsdale is doing so well, having Joe reduced to tears was accurate. Being in that kind of pain can leave you suicidal. But he did manage to climb the stairs without too many problems so maybe it comes and goes Laughing

I did wonder at the local plods questionning him in the smashed up health centre. The make up was so good, Joe looking positively grey, sweat shining on his face, eyes filled with pain, they would surely have got him to hospital first. They just took him to the police station though where the police doctor gave him some pills. If that couple of pills was all it took, it makes you wonder what all the fuss was about.

The auction scenes were silly. How could Eileen possibly have been away so long, she must have a bladder the size of a whale. Not really interested in her child-entertainer boyfriend though.
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Friday 7th August Empty Re: Friday 7th August

Post by Lou on Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:44 am

I thought the same thing about Eileen, the queue for the loos must have been horrendous Laughing

The police would have only taken him to the hospital if it was life and death, otherwise its normal procedure to go to the station first and then call the police surgeon.

But as you say, he got over it pretty quickly!!

My Review Blog

Sam's Story
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down