Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tuesday 4th July

3 posters

Go down

Tuesday 4th July Empty Tuesday 4th July

Post by HiJo Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:37 pm

They have got to stop Tanya grinning like that, it's so obvious something is going to wipe that smile right off her face. As for what she was showing Jane, I'm not sure what they do in Walford but can I just say that in my neck of the woods girls most definitely do NOT show each other their art. The very idea makes me blush Embarassed

Libby annoyed me for the first half of the episode, throwing a sulk because she couldnt get her own way. She redeemed herself later when she admitted she felt bad about using emotional blackmail on Denise. As for Owen, I don't know if whatsisname just can't act, or if it was supposed to be like that, but he was totally unconvincing in the scenes with Denise. She was right not to trust him, it was like he was reading from a book called "How to convince your ex you're a changed man".

Dawn, what a disgusting specimen. Ditto Phil.
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 4th July Empty Re: Tuesday 4th July

Post by Lou Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:08 am

It amazes me that no one in the pub noticed the way Dawn was sticking her ring finger out at Phil or a ridiculous length of time (just in case we didn't get the fact she's marry Garry to get back at Phil Rolling Eyes)

I can imagine Lucas is going to keep chipping away at Denise, because he's a 'changed man', and everyone kept dropping hints to Lucas about how Owen should be given another chance.

I agree with Jo, I would never show anyone my bits, not that anyone would want to see No
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:10 am

I thought that discussion between Jane and Tanya was rather vulgar and unncessary for a pre-watershed programme. I wonder if they'll get complaints from parents whose children were asking "what are they talking about, Mum?"

I'm glad mine are young and it went over their heads.
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:23 am

Mine missed that episode, and I deleted it off the Sky planner, because I wouldn't have wanted to explain it to them.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down