Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thursday 30th July

2 posters

Go down

Thursday 30th July Empty Thursday 30th July

Post by Sally Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:12 am

I don't know who's bothering me more now, David or Joe. They're both behaving very badly. Why would David think Joe can influence Tina, if ever a girl was stubborn it's her? But with Joe now stealing from Gail and David resorting to blackmail over the pills, neither of them deserves sympathy. The actor playing Joe has been very good though, he's very convincing as a man in pain. But he needs to get back to the doctor because he can surely see that this can't end well.

I loved Freda telling Ramsay if he's going to sign, do it right. He was so partronising.
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Thursday 30th July Empty Re: Thursday 30th July

Post by Lou Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:45 am

I agree, neither David nor Joe deserve any sympathy. although it's kinda expected from David, Joe on the other hand has been quite sensible until now.

I can't understand why Joe doesn't go back to the doctor, did I miss him giving a reason why he hasn't?
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:51 am

The only reason given for Joe not going back to his GP is that he was told his pills were being cut down because he was getting too dependent on them. So, no good reason at all really. Rolling Eyes
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down