Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tues 14th July

2 posters

Go down

Tues 14th July Empty Tues 14th July

Post by Lou Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:34 am

I know I watched this late last night, but for the life of me I can't remember what happened at all. I recall Max sending Tanya flowers, but that's about as much as I remember Shocked

Must have been a really good episode :rofl:
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Tues 14th July Empty Re: Tues 14th July

Post by HiJo Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:01 pm

It was rubbish. We had Phil ranting at Peggy, at Archie, at Ben, at the people in his AA group. And we had Peggy going from "I want 'im DEAD!" to "Aw, he's really sorry" regarding Archie. I loved the bit where Phil reminded her she wanted him to kill Archie and her reply was "I was angry!" Cos, yes, killing someone is the usual reaction to "being angry". Silly cow.

Much as I hate Phil and his bullying and ranting, I thought his comment that Peggy is attracted to men who treat her like dirt was spot on. Who'd have thought Mr. Sensitive would actually hit the nail on the head? Peggy has never has respect from any of the men in her life. And she hasn't deserved it if Phil's story about his childhood is true, when he tried to defend his mum from his dad's attacks and she turned on him and told him not to talk to his dad like that.
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down