Wed 1st July

Go down

Wed 1st July Empty Wed 1st July

Post by Lou on Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:36 am

Kevin and Molly :vomit: Mollys seduction over the butter in the shop was just laughable Evil or Very Mad

Rosie is going to be a nightmare now she has a stake in the factory. Although it just shows how stupid she is, when they've given her the same job back, but with a different title and she thinks its great Twisted Evil

My Review Blog

Sam's Story
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Wed 1st July Empty Re: Wed 1st July

Post by Sally on Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:44 am

I would love to see Rosie brought down several pegs and the same with Sally and her smug assumption that she'll now get the admin post. I hope they bring in a proper admin person for the job and, as soon as they get Rosie's money, get rid of her. I loved Tony's remark about only her IQ being lower than her neckline.

I'm still not comfortable with the Kevin and Molly romance. While Kevin might have a reason for looking elsewhere, his wife and elder daughter being such awful people, Molly has no such excuse. If she's already playing away for no reason other than Tyrone's been ignoring her a bit, then she's not a nice person at all.
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down