Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tuesday 16th June

3 posters

Go down

Tuesday 16th June Empty Tuesday 16th June

Post by HiJo Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:07 pm

I don't really blame big Mo for manhandling Tanya out of the house, it just made her look really nosy to go round like that. But it did show up Max for what he really is, his lack of concern for Stacey compared to his urge to get his leg over. Tanya is by far a better person.

Jean simply annoyed me again. She's the last person in the world capable of helping Stacey and even big Mo, not the sharpest tool in the box, knows it.

It was great to see a smile on Whitney's face for a change. I liked her criticism of Bianca for letting Debra stay, sometimes parents just can't do right for doing wrong :thumbs: . I'd like to see Whitney with Darren, she needs a normal bloke cos so far it's been just paedophiles and stalkers for her. And Chelsea is just zzzzzzz. Sleep
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 16th June Empty Re: Tuesday 16th June

Post by Lou Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:05 pm

I never got to watch properly, blooming kids Rolling Eyes Laughing

But I agree Jean can't even look after herself, never mind Stacey, that was obvious when she went to put the kettle on and broke down straight away.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:16 am

I thought it was great to see Tanya's libido crash when she found out what state Stacey was in and even more great to show that Max was completely unaffected by it. He is a horrible man, his comment about "five minutes and I'd have missed her" shows exactly how selfish he is.

Oh please just send Jean back to the hospital. She's hopeless.

And I didn't like the strip poker at all. Crude and nasty with all the innuendoes and Minty almost drooling. If they were aiming for comedy they missed by a mile, for me anyway.
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down