Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week beginning 25th May

Go down

Week beginning 25th May Empty Week beginning 25th May

Post by Sally Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:07 am

I really don't understand why Michelle wants Peter and not Luke. Why would any woman take on an alcoholic bigamist? I'm getting a bit tired of Michelle and hope she goes on the six-month tour with the band but I think we would have heard if Kym Marsh was being written out for that long.

Poor Fiz. I understand what she sees in John but she's being unrealistic. I'm disappointed in Chesney though, Fiz has always been there for him, why is he being so judgemental and intolerant? He shouldn't treat his sister like that even if she is making a mistake.

I love Eileen and Julie's relationship, I think there's going to be a lot of comedy in this with them being so different. Eileen's not the touchy feely type, and Julie hugs anything that moves. But they're both basically decent, so I'd like to see it work. I didn't like Julie's rejection of her mother though, the one who raised her and was there for her all through her childhood. There's really no place for Paula now so she might as well be written out, but I wish she hadn't gone under a cloud.

I wonder if Norris and Ramsay will make up now that Ramsay let him win the quiz. I hope Norris doesn't find out, it'll ruin their relationship even more.

Anna Windass is such a nice woman, she has a huge heart. I hate that awful man she's married to, he looks like he could use a good scrubbing.
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down