Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Peter and Jordan/Katie

+2
Lou
HiJo
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Peter and Jordan/Katie Empty Peter and Jordan/Katie

Post by HiJo Mon May 11, 2009 9:58 am

Jordan and hubby Peter Andre have split up after four years of marriage, it has been reported.

The celeb couple, who met on I'm A Celebrity... and have starred in several reality shows together since, made the shock announcement this afternoon.

Glamour model Jordan, 30, who now prefers to be known as Katie Price, and singer Peter, 36, have two children together - son Junior, three, and one-year-old daughter Princess Tiáamii.

There have been rumours circulating about their relationship for some time, but up until now they had insisted that all was well between them.

The Sun quoted their management company Can Associates Limited as saying: "Peter Andre and Katie Price are separating after four-and-a-half years of marriage.

"They have both requested that the media respect their families' privacy at this difficult time."

I didn't see that coming, they've been very convincing about their togetherness. Posing for pics, running marathons together. I'd have said they were well suited, two extremely vain people with huge egos who crave fame and money. They had so much in common. Rolling Eyes
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Peter and Jordan/Katie Empty Re: Peter and Jordan/Katie

Post by Lou Mon May 11, 2009 11:16 am

No, that is a bit of a shock. Although they do seem to argue a lot on the adverts for their show. I've never watched it, so I don't know whether that's just selective editing to try and draw people in.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by lulu Mon May 11, 2009 12:28 pm

It could be just me being cynical but I don't believe they are parting. I think it''s just a ploy to keep them in the spotlight and keep the money rolling in. If she plays her cards right there could be at least another two book deals to come out of this. First The Breakup, then The Makeup.
lulu
lulu
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1897
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou Mon May 11, 2009 2:53 pm

Yes, you could be right there Lulu Sad
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by HiJo Tue May 12, 2009 2:40 pm

Lulu could definitely be right, even if Jordan is painted as a stupid drunken tart and an unfit wife and mother in today's news. I think she would tolerate that if it generated more money and publicity. Or are we being too harsh? I suppose we'll find out sooner or later.
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou Tue May 12, 2009 2:52 pm

I don't think it's just us. I was sat listening to the radio waiting for the school to empty out nd the presenters were very cynical about the reasons for the split.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Thu May 14, 2009 3:05 am

They just renewed their vows a short while ago! I get suspicious when that happens, it's like they think they have something to prove. In their case, letting the whole world know they're still so much in love after two years of marriage. The original vows are supposed to last a lifetime, they don't need renewing like a tv licence. Rolling Eyes
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Bob Thu May 14, 2009 1:13 pm

Who cares?
Bob
Bob

Number of posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Tue May 19, 2009 3:57 am

Sadly, a lot of people. They've been in the papers every day since the split was announced. Peter's in again today, denying it's a publicity stunt.
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Back to top Go down

Post by louastra Thu May 21, 2009 4:16 am

They both have/had Twitter pages, so that might give you a clue, if anyone is interested. Very Happy
louastra
louastra
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 622

Back to top Go down

Post by lulu Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:07 pm

I've just watched her interview with Piers Morgan. How she can say she is totally over Pete after 8 weeks is beyond me, especially when it was him that left. It took me 3 years to "get over" a 7 year relationship and there were no children involved.
lulu
lulu
Elder Council
Elder Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:24 pm

I didn't see the interviews. I saw the adverts with what looked like crocodile tears so I stayed away.

If they weren't crocodile tears then it's proof positive she hasn't got over him, because you don't cry over someone you don't care about.

One thing about the adverts that got me mad was she said "I have to tell my side of the story once and for all" or words to that effect. Well actually no she didn't, she could have had some dignity from the start and stayed away from the publicity.

Peter is on This Morning next week, so it'll be interesting to see if he retaliates at all.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by HiJo Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:23 pm

I think they should both shut up and go away. They have children to protect, if they were decent people that would come before making sure the whole world knows "their" side of the story.

They're both awful, imo.
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by lulu Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:49 pm

It annoyed me when she said that she hardly ever goes clubbing nowadays, but when she does, and has that first drink then she becomes an exhibitionist and starts taking her clothes off, and then ends up in the papers the next day.Well, as a mother, and out of respect for your husband,if you can't handle your drink, then just don't drink.
lulu
lulu
Elder Council
Elder Council

Back to top Go down

Post by HiJo Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:54 am

Couldn't have put it better myself, Lulu. She knows she has this problem with drink, but she drinks anyway. That says what a good mum she is. Rolling Eyes
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by HiJo Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:11 pm

Katie Price could star in the UK version of Baywatch, it has been reported.

The glamour model, also known as Jordan, has been named by David Hasselhoff as the person he'd like to be the main star of the new version of the hugely popular TV show - which followed a group of Los Angeles lifeguards.

The Daily Star reported David - who starred in and produced Baywatch - as saying: "I've been thinking about basing a new show over here. It would be called 'UK-Watch'. And Jordan is certainly feisty and has curves in all the right places."

The hit US series made global stars of Pamela Anderson and Carmen Electra and was once the world's most-watched show, mainly thanks to the skimpy red swimsuits the female cast wore.

If successful, Katie - who flew to Los Angeles yesterday to begin acting lessons - could win a role in the proposed 'Baywatch' movie.

Speaking about the film, which will be a tongue-in-cheek comedy by Paramount, director Jeremy Garelick has previously said: "It felt like the template to do a movie that was similar to 'Stripes' and 'Police Academy,' the comedies I loved growing up.

"Rather than trying to pitch the tone, I figured it would be easier to write the first act to convey who these characters were."

None of the original cast will star in the movie, although it is rumoured David and Pamela will make cameo appearances.

I absolutely hate David Hasselhoff, he's a moron. But at least he's honest enough about his reasons for casting this ridiculous woman, who has only just begun taking acting lessons :rofl:
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by lulu Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:20 pm

I'm glad I'm not the only person on the planet who doesn't like "The Hoff". as he calls himself. Jordan as an actress!!! Please, no.
lulu
lulu
Elder Council
Elder Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:40 pm

I used to love him as a child, when he was in Knightrider, so much so I was going to name my son if I had one Michael after Michael Knight Embarassed Embarassed

Now I think he's such a complete pratt, and I agree with Lulu, Jordan as an actress, noooo.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by lulu Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:28 pm

Whats the betting that Jordan's alleged "celebrity rapist" will be named publicly by the end of the week?
lulu
lulu
Elder Council
Elder Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:43 pm

I wouldn't be surprised, it'll be like another John Leslie fiasco No I read somewhere that the police are investigating, surely if she hasn't put in a complaint they can't just investigate off their own backs?
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by HiJo Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:06 am

I think if the police hear of a crime, they have to investigate. To be honest, I think she made the whole thing up but I'll wait and see if she decides to name the rapist.
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:28 pm

Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by HiJo Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:14 pm

Wait till she's five, Mum will have her in for a boob job.

I'm so sorry for all her kids.
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:32 am

The woman is just absolutely desperate for publicity because even she couldn't claim that the girl's sweet innocent little face looked better plastered with makeup.
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Back to top Go down

Post by lulu Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:46 pm

She's two years old, why would any mother want to do that to her littlle girl? Worse still, Jordan's now trying for another baby with her new "Mr Right". She should spend a bit more time with the children she already has and forget about bringing another poor unfortunate into her mess of a life.
lulu
lulu
Elder Council
Elder Council

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next