Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monday 20th April

3 posters

Go down

Monday 20th April Empty Monday 20th April

Post by Lou Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:10 pm

I don't think I can stand watching weeks of Ronnie wallowing in self pity and Roxy acting like a child. There's something really creepy about those two, I know some sisters are close, but they are ridiculous and quite sickening :vomit:

Jack should stop messing around and just go to the court, take the DNA test, be awarded parental responsibility and then go for shared custody, because Roxy has absolutely no idea how to behave like a mother.

Stacey is another I can't take much more of, why they don't send her off on holiday somewhere until she stops looking like a slapped arse is beyond me.

What did heather look like No It irritates the hell out of me that they take the mickey so much.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Monday 20th April Empty Re: Monday 20th April

Post by HiJo Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:42 pm

I wonder if Rita Simons objects to some of the things Roxy wears? The shorts and tights combo look bad enough on a teenager, on 30-something Roxy they were horrible. I think the writers are trying so hard to get the point across about Roxy's immaturity.

Heather looked ridiculous but not as ridiculous as Max in one of Dot's pinnies. :rofl:
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:09 am

That outfit last night was awful, I mean she's not fat (Rita Simmons I'm talking about), but that made her look like she's put on 2 stone
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:29 am

For a moment I thought you were saying Heather's not fat Shocked

EE never allows people to solve their problems the normal way. Now Jack has to sneak around behind Ronnie's back to try to keep both sisters onside, when all he needs to do is present the results of the DNA test to a court. They will not refuse him access.
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:40 am

That's it Sally, the courts can award even a step parent parental responsibility if there are no objections, and they would definitely award a biological parent responsibility with or without objections, unless they were a danger to the child. And Jack as an ex copper would be classed as a good influence.

So why he's messing about trying to persuade Roxy is beyond me, he might as well just use the courts and be guaranteed responsibility.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down