Friday 27th March

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Friday 27th March

Post by Lou on Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:32 pm

Gawd's sake how much longer do we have to put up with Danielle. Has her IQ suddenly plummeted to zero? She's supposed to be an adult, yet she's running round the square shouting granddad. Anyone with half a brain would think 'I've been adopted, so obviously not wanted, I'd better take it slow' Rolling Eyes

I had to agree with Jane tonight. My ex FIL used to slaughter his own lambs and turkeys, and it's not a pretty sight, and definitely not something you could do in a back yard.

My Review Blog

Sam's Story
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

View user profile http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Friday 27th March

Post by Sally on Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:12 am

I can't believe how poor the writing is on EE. Why on earth would Ian think Jane could slaughter and butcher a pig? What a stupid scenario that was.

I don't understand why Archie said it was OK for Danielle to call him Grandad in the middle of the market where anyone could hear if he wants it kept secret. She really needs to go now because she's the least sympathetic character ever and her amnesia is getting worse. She's forgotten she has a family in Telford. Rolling Eyes
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top