Thursday 12th March

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thursday 12th March

Post by HiJo on Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:20 pm

I'm relieved that Ronnie and Roxy didn't settle their differences, I thought EE might take the easy way out. But I'm getting really tired of Archie being able to talk to Ronnie that way and nobody ever overhearing. Again, we had Roxy walking out of earshot and being unaware of Archie's verbal abuse. How many times?

Billy was full of self-pity again, and loses yet another job because of his basic dishonesty. How boring. And Jay has been sleeping on park benches, never saw that one coming. Rolling Eyes

Ian got to exercise his breast obsession. Must have made his night, dabbing away at Tanya's chest.

I don't want Jane to have a fling with Masood, it'll ruin the dynamic between Mas and Zainab. But I've got to sympathise with the woman, the twinkle in Mas's eye v. Ian's smug grin. No contest.
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thursday 12th March

Post by Sally on Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:49 am

I find Billy just so annoying. What was he whimpering for now? Poor little Jay doesn't have a soul in the world, and Jay's beloved dad is dead and beyond his reach but there was Billy, not caring about anything except what he wants. He just never learns, he hasn't improved one bit since Honey left him.
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou on Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:05 am

I might have felt sorry for Billy if it wasn't his own fault. Although I do know someone like that, his wife left him and moved in with someone else. A year later he was still constantly phoning and texting her expecting her to change her mind No

So Ronnie thinks Jack is the love of her life!!! So that's why she made his life miserable while they were never actually dating, because they had more 'offs' than 'ons'.

I am exactly the same as Tanya when watching horrors, I laugh most of the way through.

My Review Blog

Sam's Story
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

View user profile http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by louastra on Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:06 am

Ronnie and Jack is so dull, I caught a bit of last nights.
Is it me, or does anyone think their leading upto something with Masood, and Jane?
louastra
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 622

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HiJo on Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:34 am

louastra wrote:
Is it me, or does anyone think their leading upto something with Masood, and Jane?

I want them to leave at least one couple happily married and not cheating on each other. IMO the Masoods can get plenty of storylines from their family situation or from their relationships with the neighbours without Zainab or Masood being unfaithful. I couldn't care less about Jane, if she wants to cheat on Ian again let her choose somebody else. Minty, for instance.
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by louastra on Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:27 am

Agree HiJo, I`m hoping they don`t go and do that thing, it`s nice to have a couple who don`t do the dirty on one another, and stay faithful, respect one another.

If they make Jane and Masood, get something on, that will put me off watching any more.
louastra
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 622

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top