Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tuesday 10th March

3 posters

Go down

Tuesday 10th March Empty Tuesday 10th March

Post by Lou Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:08 pm

What is wrong with Ronnie, why can't she just leave her sister alone to make her own mistakes. It's got nothing to do with her where Roxy gets her money Evil or Very Mad

I'm not sure what Billy's problem was either, except he was showing signs of the way he 'cared' for Jamie when he screamed at Jay to get out of his bed.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Tuesday 10th March Empty Re: Tuesday 10th March

Post by Sally Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:41 am

I was shocked at Billy shouting like that. Jay looked so innocent, curled up there asleep. I hope we find out there's more to it than Billy being possessive about his duvet.

Ronnie needs counselling, she really does. Her behaviour is just not normal, this urge to control people all the time. Not just Roxy, when she lost control of Jack she backed off from him. But she is right about Roxy, she's a prostitute who takes money from men for services rendered. She did it with Damien too.
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by HiJo Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:50 am

I was shocked at Billy too. He was quite caring with Jay earlier, seeing that the lad wasn't well and giving him his jacket. There has to be a reason for Billy keeping his bedroom locked all the time.

Ronnie lost it. It's been coming for a while but she finally flipped.
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down