Monday 9th March

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Monday 9th March

Post by Lou on Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:47 pm

So Stacey who floored Callum on Friday, is scared by mouse like Danielle. I can understand Stacey's frustration, I wish Danielle would stop parping around and just tell Ronnie.

Ian and Zainab bickering is getting tedious as well. It's the same old thing over and over.

My Review Blog

Sam's Story
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

View user profile http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Monday 9th March

Post by HiJo on Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:10 am

It was the most unconvincing scene ever, Stacey being hustled around and pretending to be afraid of Danielle, who is the wettest character ever. Stacey would have wiped the floor with her without batting an eyelash. I find Danielle more annoying with every eppy and I'm hoping she suddenly becomes interesting when she gets a relationship with Ronnie. I won't hold my breath.

Minty and Manda isn't getting off to a very interesting start but at least he's stopped chasing girls half his age. I wonder why Manda kept that card, has she been carrying a torch for Phil Mitchell for the past twenty years? Needs to get out more. 🤣
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally on Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:43 am

I'm tired of Ian's behaviour, have the writers run out of ideas? Because it's the same thing over and over again, Ian does something silly, Ian throws his weight around, Ian looks like a fool.
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top