Tuesday 3rd March

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tuesday 3rd March

Post by HiJo on Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:00 pm

Not too bad an eppy, if a bit too reliant on the usual old tricks. Like Janine having second thoughts, then third thoughts after Peggy's stroppy reaction to her apology. Who'd have seen that coming, that Peggy wouldn't accept Janine's apology and would therefore "get what's coming to her"? Rolling Eyes

Ian making a fool of himself is such a regular occurrence now. Masood, by contrast, is wonderful. Archie and Janine is just a repeat of Archie and Suzy. There's a sexual element and Archie's ruthlessness and disloyalty is showing again.
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 3rd March

Post by Lou on Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:04 pm

I'm sick of Ian, he's so childish and he's treating Jane like a child now. And surely Mr Business Brain would realise that a contract with Peggy without him, is better than no contract at all.

Janine gets on my nerves with that silly smirk or hers.

Roxy is a brainless airhead, not even a word of thanks to Jack for the pram (how old is that baby, and she hasn't bought a pram before now!!!).

Charlie is dull as dishwater, but I'd like him to make something of this relationship, might bring him to life.

My Review Blog

Sam's Story
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

View user profile http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally on Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:07 am

I was sure baby Amy already had a pram, I know there was a cot storyline but I thought Archie had bought the pram too. Who in their right mind would wait months before buying a pram? The baby must be about four or five months old now. My memory must be playing tricks, I'm sure there were scenes of Sean pushing a pram.
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top