Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monday 16th Feb

3 posters

Go down

Monday 16th Feb Empty Monday 16th Feb

Post by Lou Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:35 pm

I thought Ian was skint, yet he can afford a new fancy mobile that probably cost a couple of hundred quid Shocked

Dawn is quite amazing, even when they think Garry is dead, she doesn't because 'he wouldn't leave when he knows I need him', oh no, there's no one left to baby sit Summer Evil or Very Mad What a selfish woman she is.

As if Garry's disappearance would make the national news Rolling Eyes
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Monday 16th Feb Empty Re: Monday 16th Feb

Post by Sally Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:16 am

I hope there's some kind of explanation about the car being left in an isolated spot. Cos unless it was stolen, why would Garry park miles from the nearest station?

I think they were all a bit quick to pack up Garry's belongings. I'd be a bit put out if anyone had done that to me. He better get back before they rent out his room.
Sally
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:43 am

Yeah I thought that all seemed a bit rushed. Even if they thought he was dead, you dont normally pack up someones stuff before the funeral!
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by HiJo Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:24 am

I think Lou got it right about Dawn's attitude. Even when Jase died, it was all about how it affected Dawn and what she was going to do without him (or his money). I don't know if it's Kara Tointon or just Dawn but I don't like the character, I never feel any sympathy for her even when she's tied to a bed by her lover's deranged wife. Laughing
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down