Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tues 3rd Feb

2 posters

Go down

Tues 3rd Feb Empty Tues 3rd Feb

Post by Lou Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:41 pm

Another episode I didnt really watch properly. Danielle and Ronnie just dont interest me at all, I'd rather watch grass grow.

I did notice Max being his normal self and completely ignoring what Bradley wanted and taking it on himself to delete messages. Hasn't he learned that you cant ride roughshod over people all the time Evil or Very Mad
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Tues 3rd Feb Empty Re: Tues 3rd Feb

Post by HiJo Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:08 pm

I thought Max's attitude was just typical Max. He liked the dog and wanted to keep it, but didn't want to make any effort to look after it or pay its way. The Beale Sitcom rumbled on, unfunny as ever. It's like being transported back to the seventies with all the mother-in-law jokes.

I don't care about Danielle or her baby. Ronnie's being very PC in asking her if she's sure she wants a termination, I'd like to see if her attitude changed if she found out it was her grandchild Danielle was aborting.
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:43 pm

You cant blame Bradley for wanting rid of the thing, dogs cost a fortune and he got lumbered with that one. The least Max and Phil could do if they want it is to pay for it. If it was me the dog would be out on its ear down to the local home, I wouldnt look after it just because some random stranger owed some bad guys some money Shocked
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by HiJo Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:43 am

I agree, it's a silly storyline. Both Max and Phil have plenty of money, and since they obviously want the dog to stay what's stopping them for paying for its food? And walking it? OK, Phil actually has walked it, but Max hasn't lifted a finger. As Lou says, Bradley was lumbered with a dog he never wanted. That's not the same as those morons who take on a dog then decide later it's too much bother.
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down