Monday 2nd February

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Monday 2nd February

Post by Lou on Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:32 pm

OMG what is happening to EastEnders?? Adults throwing food at each other and having to be told how to behave by a teen. And adults behaving like children over a poxy car lot Shocked

Even my daughter who's 8 fell about laughing at Charlie Brooks terrible acting at the end when she was covered in paint. I'm starting to think that Claire was a better come back than Janine pale

My Review Blog

Sam's Story
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

View user profile http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Monday 2nd February

Post by HiJo on Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:00 pm

I'm disappointed in Janine too but I can't decide if it's the actress or the appalling dialogue she's been given. All I know is I'm now cringing every time I see her put on that stupidly innocent expression as she deliberately upsets yet another character.

As for the food fight, it was dire. I haven't seen anything so dire since Jane went mad on a golf cart. Too bad they had the same actress in both those scenes.

And don't get me started on Danielle, the wettest EE character in ages, or the huge surprise in Bradley returning home with Gumbo. Like you would allow a valuable pedigree dog to wander the streets of London without a lead on. If a car had hit him as he lolloped across the road, the car would have been more damaged than the dog.

Terrible episode imo. Rolling Eyes
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by louastra on Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:12 am

Couldn`t work out how Archie, never looked at that laptop, when Peggy went out for her supposedly visit to the cinema outing with Sal
I thought he would have done, as he a bit sneaky.
louastra
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2008-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HiJo on Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:11 pm

louastra wrote:Couldn`t work out how Archie, never looked at that laptop, when Peggy went out for her supposedly visit to the cinema outing with Sal
I thought he would have done, as he a bit sneaky.

I'd definitely have looked if my other half hurriedly closed the laptop when I walked into the room. But maybe that's just me. Twisted Evil

I don't really understand what's going on with Peggy. She's so under Archie's thumb she allows him to dictate what she wears. Then she goes and gets herself a new career without even mentioning it to him? It doesn't make sense to me.
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top