Thurs 22nd Jan

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thurs 22nd Jan

Post by Lou on Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:41 am

Gow Max is such a vile man, forget Stacey ever happened!!! He'd love that wouldn't he, St Max, never done anything wrong Evil or Very Mad There truly are men like that who think even when they've destroyed their entire family, that it can just be forgotten and everyone can move on. They are the worst kind of men because they'll always be exactly the same.

I'm glad Tanya and Jane have made up, Tanya was wrong to blame Jane, because it really wasn't any of Jane's business.

I thought Nick and Dotty had been up in Newcastle for the last few years? So how come Dotty sounds like she's just left the cast of Oliver, with one of the most horrible accents that anyone one EastEnders has ever had.

Ronnie, Jack, Janine Sleep

My Review Blog

Sam's Story
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

View user profile http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Thurs 22nd Jan

Post by Sally on Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:41 am

Max is a vile despicable man. How could any woman just forget something like that? For him to actually blame Tanya's inability to move on for all their problems, he just makes me grrrrrrr. :wall:
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HiJo on Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:04 am

I don't know how Billy can share a house with Janine after what she did to Jay. Billy is hopeless he really is.
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top