Monday 19th Jan

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Monday 19th Jan

Post by Lou on Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:42 pm

Max deserved the slap from Tanya, fancy not even having the guts to tell her Lauren had moved out Evil or Very Mad I think she's being a bit harsh on Jane though, I know she asked Jane to look after Lauren but Jane can't overrule Max or Lauren.

Janine is rather pathetic as a super bitch 🤣 Not only has a 15 year old managed to get one over on her, she cant even get the better of Peggy. Although yet again she managed to buy stuff on a credit card with no PIN number Rolling Eyes The only person she's managed to be a bitch to so far is Tiffany when she took the dog.

My Review Blog

Sam's Story
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

View user profile http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Monday 19th Jan

Post by HiJo on Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:23 pm

I'm glad Jay's in the clear, I love it when Peggy's been nasty and has to apologise Twisted Evil

I agree though, how Janine managed that without knowing Peggy's PIN is just poor writing.
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally on Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:34 am

If Janine's as crafty as that, why would she steal the same card twice? Getting off with it once should have been enough, a really devious person wouldn't have taken the risk of doing it again. I thought that was very poor writing.
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top