Moday 28th July

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Moday 28th July

Post by Lou on Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:28 pm

What does Dawn look like in that 80's throwback dress Rolling Eyes Yet again she shows her selfish streak, its ok to deliver a few packages.....never mind that they're probably drugs or drug money from drugs being sold to kids Jay's age...... but shock horror to come home beaten up so he doesnt look perfect is no good, shes so superficial Evil or Very Mad

In an equally bad outfit, Jean was in irritating mode again, I thought the doctor had given her new tablets to bring her down from her hyper stage? I'm not surprised Ted wanted out, I'm just surprised it took him as long as it did.
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

View user profile http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Moday 28th July

Post by Bob on Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:46 pm

I saw bits of it without really watching it. She looked a mess didn't she (Dawn)?

The race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favor to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all.
Bob

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2008-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou on Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:05 pm

I'm betting that head office turn down Billy and Honeys loan as well.
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by HiJo on Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:42 pm

Lou's right, what took Ted so long? It's not as if Jean was responding to her medication when he met her, so why he even wanted to see her again is a mystery to me. And is having a tantrum yet another sympton of being bipolar? Cos Jean throwing herself around and shrieking "want Sean to take me home!" didn't make me sympathetic towards her, I just wanted to treat her like a over wrought two yr old. Send her to the naughty stair! If there's a more stupid, annoying, badly written, badly acted character in British soaps than Jean Slater I've yet to see it.

Jase was spot on about Dawn when he ranted about her materialistic ways. The relationship is doomed. But it was nice to see Garry being wheeled out yet again as a potential shoulder for Dawn to cry on. Rolling Eyes

Honey looked nice tonight, I liked her jacket. And when did she get so cluey? She's supposed to be an airhead yet now she's taking charge.
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou on Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:21 pm

When Honey is in this mode she's one of the better characters, its only when she starts spouting honeyisms that she can be very annoying. It is such a waste to get rid of her, and extremely annoying that after being ignored for weeks, she's getting a storyline just before she leaves, just as Mickey and Keith did.
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top