Thursday 15th Jan

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thursday 15th Jan

Post by Lou on Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:16 pm

There's a shock, Lucas isn't all he's made out to be Rolling Eyes It would have been nice just to have a decent, normal person on the square for once, but no this is EastEnders so everyone has to have a secret up their sleeves.

Why the hell was everyone so scared of Peggy, she's hardly Rambo. I reckon Archie is the mysterious owner of the massage parlour.

Will someone shoot both Jean and Danielle, Jean is just irritating and has been from the start, Danielle really annoys me the way she puts her head down all the time when she's talking.

My Review Blog

Sam's Story
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

View user profile http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Thursday 15th Jan

Post by HiJo on Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:34 pm

I agree about Archie. Or are we being led up the garden path? Peggy was a pain tonight. When she told Patrick to close the shop for a few hours, why didn't he tell her to do the same with the Vic? Cos it was still opened while the shop was closed. I enjoyed seeing her being taken away by the police and all her "supporters" quietly dispersing once she wasn't around to harangue them. Laughing

Danielle and Ronnie. Just get on with it PLEASE.
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou on Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:59 am

One thing I forgot to mention last night was about Chelsea. I thought at first she was going to be her normal selfish self, but I ended up agreeing with her. If Lucas was to stay for anyone it should have been his daughter, not the woman who has ignored or argued with him for the majority of the time and only spoken to him civilly for the last month or so.

My Review Blog

Sam's Story
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

View user profile http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content