Monday 12th January

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Monday 12th January

Post by HiJo on Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:46 pm

Just getting more and more exasperated with Jean. I don't know what's the worst, seeing her depressed or seeing her manic. I do feel sorry for Stacey though, the comment about wishing she'd never had kids was uncalled for. Just a symptom of her depression I suppose, but I still find it unrealistic. Her medication is supposed to be controlling her condition yet she goes from high to low in the drop of a hat.

Denise, just marry Lucas please. You know you want to.

No Brannings and no Mitchells. Shocked
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Monday 12th January

Post by Lou on Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:37 pm

I prefer depressed Jean, at least she doesn't speak much Laughing

I did feel sorry for Stacey, she has had to put up with a lot and apart from being a stroppy mare she's relatively normal.

Danielle on the other hand is the dullest, most pathetic character ever. Why didn't she go back for her purse? And why didn't she check she had it in the first place. I never go out without checking for phone and purse Rolling Eyes

I had to agree with Denise tonight, when you're not religious there's nothing worse than one of the god squad trying to shove it down your throat.

My Review Blog

Sam's Story
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

View user profile http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally on Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:21 am

But I don't think Lucas was shoving his religion down Denise's throat. I thought he was being very reasonable, putting his point of view. And I thought Denise was just being typical Denise in making fun of his beliefs. As I said in the Corrie section, I find it refreshing if soap characters don't jump into bed together. I'm really hoping Lucas's religion is genuine, though if it's a scam I don't see what he's getting out of it.
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou on Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:51 am

Maybe its because I'm not religious at all, but I thought Lucas was well out of line saying Denise was a sinner for having Chelsea out of marriage (I know he said he was too), but if you dont believe how cn you be a sinner. If he wants to think that about himself fair enough, but dont accuse others of being sinners.

Your right though, Denise should have gone a better way about explaining herself, rather than being sarcastic.

If they had been teenage virgins I could understand Lucas more. But Denise has been married and divorced, married and widowed. Lucas must have been married if he's got a son (I cant remember what he said when he first arrived now). So they're both past needing to be married really.

My Review Blog

Sam's Story
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

View user profile http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content