Krypton Factor

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Krypton Factor

Post by Lou on Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:15 am

I'm not sure how long this has been back on but I just noticed this had started again today.

I used to love the Krypton Factor, although I was absolutely useless at it Laughing

This new one seems just as good although its not quite the same without our Gordon, but I guess he's too busy reading the news nowadays Laughing

My Review Blog

Sam's Story
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

View user profile http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Krypton Factor

Post by HiJo on Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:02 am

I was a big fan of the Krypton Factor and I knew it had started again but I missed the first one. I could never do it and really admire those who can.
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou on Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:41 pm

I'd never get over the first obstacle on the assault course, never mind sprint to the finish 🤣

My Review Blog

Sam's Story
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by HiJo on Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:46 pm

I watched the one where a woman in her late forties was up against three men, the oldest of whom was 31. She held her own until the obstacle course, where she came last. Probably best for them that she did, how embarrassing to have been beaten in the physical test by someone old enough to be your mum?

I was a bit worried about how bad she looked at the end of that test though. If you applied to take part in the Krypton Factor, wouldn't you train and train for hours a day? She looked like she was on her last legs and she only took 8 mins to get round the course. No
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou on Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:43 pm

Darn it I missed it this week. There was one guy last week who looked fit to drop, he couldn't even string two words together at the end.

My Review Blog

Sam's Story
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content