Thursday 8th January

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thursday 8th January

Post by HiJo on Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:35 pm

I just wish Jean would go away. Please. Since when has being bipolar meant you have the mental ability of a toddler and can't be left alone in case you set the house on fire? I absolutely hate the character and every bit of dialogue she's ever had. Not excusing drippy Danielle though, if she told Stacey she would stay with Jean then that's what she should have done. I wasn't the least bit sorry for her when that boy she fancied said what he did. Horrible lad but can't blame him for not wanting to spend time with Danielle.

Poor Lauren, I did feel sorry for her tonight.
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thursday 8th January

Post by Lou on Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:50 pm

I felt sorry for Lauren as well. Even when she was telling Max what he'd done to her, he still didnt seem to take it in!

Abi has always been a spoilt brat, did you notice her face drop when she realised she wasn't going to be the apple of daddy's eye, and that Oscar and Lauren were still important too him. Lauren should have run her over instead Rolling Eyes Razz

In fact they should give Lauren a bus and lay Max, Abi, Jean and Janine down in the road and see if she can get rid of them all in one go :rofl:

Oooo what an evil person Janine is, she can pick on a 5 year old, and now a teenager. Makes a mockery of the tabloids spouting 'the bitch is back'. Hardly a bitch more of a damp squib.

My Review Blog

Sam's Story
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

View user profile http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sally on Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:16 am

I so agree that Abi is a spoilt brat. She's having the time of her life, just her and her daddy, occasionally interrupted by Oscar and Bradley. She just saw red when she spied Max hugging Lauren and threw a huge tantrum. They're both spoiled girls but Abi is also very very childish for her age.

I can't wait to see what Jay does to Janine. He's not going to take that lying down, but she's very devious so I can't see him getting the better of her.
Sally
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1215
Registration date : 2008-08-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top