New Year's day episodes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Year's day episodes

Post by HiJo on Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:57 am

I was relieved that they didn't kill Sean off. He has no good reason to actually return to Walford but I live in hope. It was so unoriginal that Roxy used the old "turning on the phone so my rescuers will know where I am" thing. Why, when this happens in soaps and dramas, does the person answering the phone know immediately that they mustn't talk or they'd give the game away? Surely Ronnie, on seeing her sister's name come up, would have answered the phone shrieking "Roxy! Where are you?"
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: New Year's day episodes

Post by Lou on Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:20 am

An amazing reception on that phone Laughing On a back seat with the sound of the engine blaring, yet Ronnie could hear crystal clear as if it was done in a studio :rofl:

I just couldn't feel sorry for Roxy last night, what a pity Sean did the right thing and loosened her foot, I'd rather sean got out and Roxy stayed put Wink

Amy would be much better off with Sean anyway, it was obvious he had bonded with her much better than Roxy had. She's been too busy going back to the Vic rather than spending time at the hospital talking to Amy. Obviously Amy recognised Sean's voice immediately and was comforted by it.

I'm glad they didn't kill him off though, I'd like to see him return after making a success of his life without the Mitchells interfering.

My Review Blog

Sam's Story
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

View user profile http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top