Celebrity Big Brother

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Celebrity Big Brother

Post by louastra on Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:14 am

Celebrity BB contestants revealed?
Former Liberty X star Michelle Heaton and 'Shameless' actress Tina Malone are reported to be taking part in the new series of 'Celebrity Big Brother'.
According to the Daily Star, glamour model Lucy Pinder, 'Britain's Next Top Model' judge Paula Hamilton, ex-Sugababe Mutya Buena and 'Loose Women' star Sherrie Hewson will also be taking part in the reality show.
Reports have also suggested that former Arsenal and England footballer Ian Wright, politician Lembit Opik and 'Austin Powers' actor Verne Troyer have signed up for the show.
Advertisement
The new series of 'Celebrity Big Brother' begins on 2 January 2009.

Don`t think there`s anyone there I`m interested in watching. What a Face
louastra
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2008-07-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Celebrity Big Brother

Post by HiJo on Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:36 am

The usual Z-listers, desperate to claw their way into public attention. Rolling Eyes
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou on Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:44 am

I know Ian Wright and Lembit Opik, but of the rest I think I might know Sherrie Hewson (wasnt she the one from Corrie?) but thats it.

My Review Blog

Sam's Story
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869

View user profile http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by lulu on Tue Dec 30, 2008 2:15 pm

Sherrie Hewson might make interesting viewing 'cos she's as mad as a box of frogs on Loose Women.
lulu
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1897
Registration date : 2008-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lulu on Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:03 am

Doesn't look like Sherrie Hewson is taking part. I don't know most of them this year.
lulu
Elder Council
Elder Council

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou on Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:17 pm

MINI Me actor Verne Troyer will enter the CBB house tonight along with ’80s singer Steve Strange, rapper Coolio, boyband star Ben Adams, politician Tommy Sheridan and presenter Terry Christian.

Girls going in are La Toya Jackson, telly’s Ulrika Jonsson, Shameless actress Tina Malone, glamour girl Lucy Pinder, Liberty X singer Michelle Heaton and former pop star Mutya Buena.

Sister act ... La Toya Jackson

Sister act ... La Toya Jackson

Michael Jackson’s sister LA TOYA, 52, posed for Playboy in the 1980s and finally made the charts herself in 2003.

MUTYA, 23, found stardom in 2001 with feisty trio Sugababes. She left in 2005 amid rumours of bitter in-fighting and has carved out a solo career.

COOLIO, 45 — real name Artis Leon Ivey Jr — made his name with 1995 rap smash Gangsta’s Paradise from the film Dangerous Minds. The single father has become a reality TV star.

Geordie MICHELLE, 28, got her big break on talent show Popstars. She wed Andy Scott-Lee, brother of Steps singer Lisa, but they have now split.

Sexy LUCY, 26, is a centre-fold favourite and has appeared on Nuts TV’s Book at Bedtime reading from heavyweight novels while wearing lingerie.

Advertisement

TINA, 45, plays potty-mouthed Mimi, the wife of gangster Paddy, in Channel 4’s award-winning comedy drama Shameless.

Bisexual STEVE, 49, fronted New Romantic band Visage and won TV’s Celebrity Scissorhands in 2006.

Gobby TERRY, 42, first appeared on telly in 1990 hosting C4 show The Word. He now presents a weekend show on BBC Radio Manchester.

Fave ... Verne Troyer

Fave ... Verne Troyer

Swede ULRIKA, 41, was an ’80s weathergirl, a regular on TV’s Shooting Stars, had a fling with the then England soccer boss Sven Goran Eriksson and last year had her fourth child — by a fourth dad.

Firebrand TOMMY, 44, sued over claims about his personal life — and as a result will appear on a perjury rap in the Scottish courts.

Ex-choirboy BEN, 27, has embarked on a solo career after squeaky-clean boy band A1 split in 2002.

Bookies Ladbrokes make Verne, Coolio and Ben 5-1 joint favourites.

CBB, rested last year over the 2007 Shilpa Shetty race row, starts on Channel 4 at 9pm tonight.

From the Sun. I know Ulrika but cant stand her. And I'v heard of Terry but never seen him.

My Review Blog

Sam's Story
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by lulu on Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:28 pm

From what I can remember of Terry Christian, he likes the sound of his own voice a bit too much.
lulu
Elder Council
Elder Council

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HiJo on Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:21 pm

A bag of mixed nuts as usual. Every time I see Verne Troyer I'm amazed all over again at just how tiny he really is. He couldn't even use the stairs! Fair play to him, he must have loads of confidence.
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lulu on Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:30 pm

Who will be evicted tonight? I have no particular favourite, so I'll guess Lucy Pinder. To be fair she hasn't displayed her assets in order to gain votes, but she doesn't seem to have a personality.
lulu
Elder Council
Elder Council

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou on Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:56 pm

I havent watched any of it, but from what I've read in the papers Anthea Turner seems to be favourite!

My Review Blog

Sam's Story
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou on Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:41 am

I dont know why I put Anthea Turner yesterday, must have been having a senior moment, I meant Ulrika Rolling Eyes

Not that it makes any difference now, she's not out anyway Laughing

My Review Blog

Sam's Story
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by HiJo on Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:19 pm

Well Lulu was right about Lucy Pinder being first out. I've only seen a couple of eppies and she didn't make much of an impression on me. I saw the interview with Davina though, where it was suggested that if she'd flashed her boobs a bit more often she wouldn't have been first out. Which sort of sums up the type of viewer they're aiming for. Rolling Eyes

I don't know what Ulrika was crying about. What an idiot. Nobody forced her to take the job.
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top