Celeb Magazines

Go down

Celeb Magazines

Post by Lou on Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:37 pm

I was waiting for a prescription today, and the chemist was packed (even when there's no one in,it takes a ridiculous amount of time to get a prescription.)

So I picked up one of the magazines they had in the corner to pass the time. I got half way thorough, and all except one story was about celebs losing weight Shocked Either because they were doing videos, or there were 2 stories about celebs needing to get their pre pregnancy figures back Rolling Eyes .

No wonder women feel like they have to look like rakes in order to look good. No

My Review Blog

Sam's Story
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

View user profile http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Celeb Magazines

Post by HiJo on Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:54 am

I always find celeb weight loss stories quite patronising. They always have help, special meals made or someone to show them how to exercise properly, or plastic surgery in some cases. So they have no idea what it's like for normal women. My downfall was always having to cook normal meals for the family along with my low cal stuff. I'm weak, I admit it. Twisted Evil

And as for going to the gym, forget it.
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou on Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:42 am

Thats my problem. I buy in snacks for the kids and have to test them out Laughing

My Review Blog

Sam's Story
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

View user profile http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by lulu on Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:42 pm

The only way I can muster up the willpower needed to lose a few pounds is when I know I'm going to a wedding and will be in the photos. I soon put the weight on again afterwards though. Life really is too short to worry about a bit of weight.
lulu
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1897
Registration date : 2008-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: