Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday, 19th December

2 posters

Go down

Friday, 19th December Empty Friday, 19th December

Post by HiJo Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:15 pm

I wonder what Archie's playing at? He's being so reasonable towards Sean but he obviously hasn't changed much cos he's playing Suzy like a cat with a mouse. Baby Amy is adorable but I just can't like Roxy. How dare she let this man think that baby is his? Selfish selfish cow.

The Jewish wedding scenes continued to irritate like a bad sitcom. OK, so Janine will now be back under Pat's roof since she has nowhere to go and only the clothes she stands up in. Let's hope her return is worthwhile.
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Friday, 19th December Empty Re: Friday, 19th December

Post by Lou Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:24 pm

I know she was thinking on her feet, but did Janine really think anyone would believe Pat escaped from a loony bin Rolling Eyes

I didnt hear properly, what was up with Denise when Pat went back to the cab office?

Archie is definitely an odd one, the manipulation of Peggy storyline seems to have disappeared from the face of the earth.

I agree with you Jo, Roxy is a disgrace, she has absolutely no morals whatsoever. Its not uncommon for men to bring up children that are not their own, but they do so knowing that they arent the father. When men suddenly find out they've been lied to it causes nothing but problems.

Archie will think that he is coming between Sean and Roxy, I actually think he'll be doign Sean a favour. Sean is worth far more than Roxy, and shouldnt be dragged down by her lies.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by HiJo Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:28 pm

I think Denise was upset cos she didn't know where Lucas was, and he hadn't contacted Chelsea either.

Did you see what Suzy was buying in the shop, was it Tampax or something? If so, not like her to be so careless.
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:41 pm

Thanks Jo :thumbs:

Yeah it was Tampax. I'm sure there must be more than one shop nearby, anyone pretending to be pregnant would surely shop further afield Rolling Eyes
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down