Christmas and New Year TV

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Christmas and New Year TV

Post by Lou on Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:02 am

Theres always loads of good films on at Christmas, I dont know why they cant spread them over the year, because unless you do absolutely nothing all Christmas, you miss a lot of good TV.

But the bad thing about Christmas and New Year TV is all the programmes that round up the year. In other words a bunch of clip shows from this years tv Rolling Eyes New Years Eve this year is atrocious, the only thing I fancy watching is The Fast and the Furious and Too Fast Too Furious, both of which are years old and I've seen a thousand times before Sad (well maybe not quite that many times Laughing)

My Review Blog

Sam's Story
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

View user profile http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Christmas and New Year TV

Post by HiJo on Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:34 am

I can remember when the "big" film on Christmas night was always a blockbuster which had only been seen in cinemas prior to that. Now, with dvds and videos, it's no longer possible. Even when "Titanic" had its television premiere on Christmas Day, hardly anyone was seeing it for the first time even if they hadn't seen it in the cinema.

New Year's Eve is really bad for television. We can only hope Father Christmas brings us some decent dvds to watch then. Razz
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top