Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thursday 18th December

2 posters

Go down

Thursday 18th December Empty Thursday 18th December

Post by Lou Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:44 pm

I have to admit I know nothing about Jewish customs, but something about that episode just oozed sterotypes. I can imagine the complaints hotlines lighting up about perceived slights to Jewishness Suspect

I cant say I'm over joyed at Janine coming back. Unlike a lot of people I never found her to be the 'bitch of Walford', I just found her plain nasty and wicked.
How did Pat know where to go? Ricky and Billy walked out without telling her, then suddenly got a text to say that she was on her way!

And how could Roxy have the cheek to call Sean childish, when she's too pathetically childish to even understand that bringing a child home is a special moment for the mum and dad, not for mum, dad and granddad Evil or Very Mad
Roxy seriously needs to grow up.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Thursday 18th December Empty Re: Thursday 18th December

Post by HiJo Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:12 pm

The whole wedding was silly, especially the beaming smiles from the groom's daughter. Show me any daughter of an elderly man who would be happy to see her dad marrying someone 50 years his junior, and I'll show you a woman who knows Dad has nothing to leave in his will. I'm not even sure if there was any point to Ricky and Billy being there at all. If they were supposed to be stopping it, why did they just sit there?
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down