Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday 12th December

2 posters

Go down

Friday 12th December Empty Friday 12th December

Post by Lou Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:57 pm

I've quite liked Denise in the last couple of episodes, she's seemed a little less selfish than normal.

I cant believe Tony would try and go back and try to justify his actions. Where were all the hard men of the square when they had the chance to have a go at Tony? Hiding behind the bushes Rolling Eyes They can only manage to beat up a poor old youth club manager.

I missed a bit, did we see who nicked the envelope from the crisp packets?

Sean looked cute holding the baby flower

affraid Did Ian apologise for being wrong about Lucas, I cant remember Ian admitting he was wrong before.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Friday 12th December Empty Re: Friday 12th December

Post by HiJo Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:55 am

I think the only way to convince Whitney to talk is if she knows about Lauren. If she's told about Tony's attention to Lauren, his presents and his "I'm here if yer wanna talk" atttitude, she'll see a pattern.

EDIT: Thats what I get for giving an opinion before I've seen all the week's eppies Embarassed So Whitney's going to talk to the police because of what Tony said about Bianca being a loser. That's more like the original Whitney.

Sorry Lou I don't know who took the envelope, I didn't see all of the last half hour. My guess would be Archie and (if Roxy manages to convince Jack the baby's not his) he'll use the information to split up Roxy and Sean. He won't tell Sean if Roxy kicks him out and just gives him access to Amy, so she can be a 100% Mitchell baby which is what Archie seems to want.
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down