Monday 1st December

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Monday 1st December

Post by Lou on Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:11 pm

I knew it would be Lauren, and I'm glad we didnt have to wait until after christmas to find out. I reckon it was an accident though not deliberate.

Shirley and Heather were good tonight. Its not often that anyone on the square actually has a friend that will miss them when they leave, so normally its just a quick wave and off they go.

My Review Blog

Sam's Story
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

View user profile http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Monday 1st December

Post by al32 on Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:43 pm

mmmmm...im not so sure, it COULD be her but then again it could just be another little twist. Another thing to suggest it wasn't Lauren was what Tanya said on that phone call, she said "He thinks I did it, not you...". Well...Lauren already knows that so why would she say it? Something tells me we still don't know who the perpetrator is...

Also I was right, as Tanya said she would NEVER leave her babies for Jack in a million years. Max is losing it.

A
al32

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HiJo on Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:00 pm

Was that the reveal then or, as al says, is there going to be another twist? I was quite surprised at that final scene tonight.

Tanya is a very scary person. I thought when she was in jail she would be bullied and picked on, but tonight I felt sorry for her cellmate. And this hatred of Max is too much, she obviously still has feelings for him.

I was quite sorry to see Shirley back in the Vic at the end. She could have gone off with Vinnie for a while at least. I can't really understand why this is Vinnie's exit storyline and why everyone was behaving like Shirley was gone for good. I thought it was a rally they had entered and they'd be back when it was finished.
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by al32 on Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:24 pm

Remember that Tanya was not always a good girl, she was wild in her youth so I kind of expect her to be quite street wise.
al32

Number of posts : 58

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou on Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:57 am

HiJo wrote: And this hatred of Max is too much, she obviously still has feelings for him.

I have to disagree there. I hate my ex husband probably more than Tanya hates Max, I've never felt the need to bury him mine you, but I could never bring myself to speak to him as Tanya speaks to Max.

And you're ring Al, Tanya grew up with those types of people, so she probably knows what makes them tick.

My Review Blog

Sam's Story
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

View user profile http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content