Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monday 24th November

2 posters

Go down

Monday 24th November Empty Monday 24th November

Post by Lou Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:38 pm

So Max hasn't changed one iota again!! What will it take to get through to him that he cant treat people like shit Evil or Very Mad Luckily for him Jack is the reasonable of the two brothers and wants whats best for the kids, otherwise most normal people would have told Max to sling his hook as soon as he appeared on the doorstep. Its Jacks house and Max has no entitlement to live there even if his kids are.

And Max had to cheek to say JAck was using Lauren :hmm: what exactly was Max doing when he was using Abi and Oscar, Max is so two faced he's really getting on my nerves, its time to get rid of him IMO.

My daughter laughed her head off when Vinnie and Calum stripped off, she shouted out 'ewww, he's got man boobs' :rofl:
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Monday 24th November Empty Re: Monday 24th November

Post by HiJo Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:27 pm

I can't decide which was the best line of the episode, Ian saying that Peter inherited "the Beale dress sense gene" or Jack "hospital visitor" Branning asking the patient "how's your spleen?" :rofl:

Max had absolutely no right to stay in that house so all credit where it's due that Jack backed down and let him. I don't know how Jack manages to stay patient with Abi though and I think he deserves credit for that too. Suzy was just annoying as usual, I don't think Phil's even noticed that she's not interested in Ben.
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down