John Cleese

Go down

John Cleese

Post by HiJo on Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:56 pm

John Cleese is dating a woman 42 years his junior. The 69-year-old British actor - who is currently embroiled in a bitter divorce battle with Alyce Faye Eichelberger - has reportedly been romancing American comedienne Barbie Orr, 27. The pair kissed and held hands when they met at the exclusive Loews Hotel in Santa Monica on Wednesday before heading to the hotel's restaurant for an intimate dinner.

A source told Britain's The Sun newspaper: "They were enjoying each others company immensely.

"Cleese's booming voice turned everyone's head. His date couldn't stop laughing at him pulling funny faces. They were touching and nuzzling each other. He seemed very happy."

Earlier this year, the comic star was believed to have had a relationship with 34-year-old marketing executive Veronica Smiley.

Cleese split from third wife Alyce in January following 16 years of marriage.

It's nice they're so happy, but it just seems wrong to me. Mad
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: John Cleese

Post by Lou on Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:08 pm

Split from his third wife! Hardly a great track record. Maybe Barbie (Rolling Eyes) thinks there's a stash of money, but after 3 divorces I would have thought the pot would be fairly empty.

My Review Blog

Sam's Story
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

View user profile http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down