Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monday 17th November

2 posters

Go down

Monday 17th November Empty Monday 17th November

Post by Lou Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:03 pm

Roxy was just too clichéd when she first went into the hospital 'give me drugs, I need drugs' Sleep Does every soap birth have to contain those immortal lines!

Then from clichéd to just plain childish shouting at the midwife when she was trying to examine her Neutral

Has Suzy had children or not? I thought she had, but tonight she seemed to be talking as if she'd never had any.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Monday 17th November Empty Re: Monday 17th November

Post by HiJo Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:16 pm

I thought Rita Simons made a good job of it cos she didn't look pretty but some of the lines were just silly. It was nice to see Sean and Stacey have some quality sister/brother time and having a laugh together for once, cos they usually look so miserable. The square's other brother/sister combo had their hands full with Mummy Linda. Why would Christian let her live with him in his one-bedroomed flat? Is he going celibate to spare her feelings? If she's going to be around, why can't she become one of Ian's tenants?

Whitney and Tony Sleep
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:33 pm

It would make more sense, especially since Ian is supposed to be an astute businessman. You'd think that'd be the first thing he thought of.

It was nice to see Stacey smile for a change, she's been so miserable lately.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down