Peaches Fights For Marriage

Go down

Peaches Fights For Marriage

Post by Lou on Mon Nov 10, 2008 4:32 am

PEACHES GELDOF and MAX DRUMMEY are battling to save their marriage at a secret location in America, The Sun can reveal.

Max, 24, left their New York apartment to join Peaches, 19, at the hideaway after a string of rows led to divorce rumours.

The crisis talks follow her announcement that she did not think it would “last forever” when she got hitched 97 days ago.

Rocker Max was also recently berated on stage by his missus during a New York gig with his band CHESTER FRENCH.

A pal said: “It is true they have had some serious rows and things have got pretty bad. Peaches undermined the relationship when she said she didn’t marry expecting it to last but Max is deeply in love and he will fight to save the relationship.

“He has left the apartment to join Peaches at a bolthole where they have both said they will work together to try and sort things out.

“They have their work cut out. Peaches needs to grow up and realise when she married she entered into not just an emotionally lifelong commitment but also a legal one.”

Her dad SIR BOB was stunned when she wed singer Max in secret at a Las Vegas chapel on August 5.

It came two weeks after Peaches — whose mum PAULA died of a heroin overdose in 2000 — collapsed at her London flat after taking drugs.

And in May film of her apparently buying illicit substances from AMY WINEHOUSE’s dealer also emerged. Peaches marriage was widely seen as a sham and she has seldom worn her wedding ring.

Sir Bob, 54, is said to hope his daughter does call it a day.

Last Wednesday Peaches pulled out of a job launching a clothing range in London and blamed flu. She was actually in New York having a heart-to-heart with Max.

Last night her spokesman denied the marriage was over.

He added: “They have their ups and downs but at the moment Peaches and Max are still together and they are not getting divorced.”

I dont really believe in marriage, but I kow a lot of people do, and for them I think people making a mockery of it like this is disgraceful No

My Review Blog

Sam's Story
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

View user profile http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Peaches Fights For Marriage

Post by HiJo on Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:21 am

The two younger Geldof girls are a mess. Bob's been far too soft with them. Peaches is utterly talentless, milking the family connections for all they're worth. Michael Hutchence's family should have another go at getting custody of Tiger Lily before she ends up on the club scene as well.
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou on Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:07 am

I think she actually been adopted by Geldof, so I dont think they would be able to get custody any more.

My Review Blog

Sam's Story
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

View user profile http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by HiJo on Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:19 pm

I didn't know she'd been adopted. You're right, they can't get her back in that case.
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lulu on Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:32 pm

Tiger has been adopted by Bob Geldof. Even if she hadn't , it would be cruel to take her away from her family after 8 years. I agree that his younger daughters have had far too much freedom too young, and Bob needs to be much more firm. The marriage thing was just stupid, I would be much more concerned about the drugs.
lulu
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1897
Registration date : 2008-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down