Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wallace and Gromit

2 posters

Go down

Wallace and Gromit Empty Wallace and Gromit

Post by Lou Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:07 am

Cartoon favourites Wallace and Gromit will return to BBC One at Christmas with their latest half-hour adventure.

A Matter of Loaf and Death sees inventor Wallace and his dog Gromit open a bakery.

It reunites Oscar-winning animator Nick Park with Bob Baker, co-writer of The Wrong Trousers and A Close Shave.

"Over the years, the BBC has been incredibly supportive of Wallace and Gromit," said Park. "This film feels like their homecoming."

The film - originally entitled Trouble At' Mill - marks Wallace and Gromit's first appearance since their 2005 film The Curse of the Were-Rabbit.

Peter Sallis will again provide the voice of Wallace with Coronation Street star Sally Lindsay playing his new love interest Piella Bakewell.

'Who-doughnut'

"I love making films for the cinema but the production of Chicken Run and Curse of the Were-Rabbit were virtually back to back," said Park.

"Each film took five years to complete," he continued, saying A Matter of Loaf and Death had been "so much quicker to make."

BBC One controller Jay Hunt said she was "delighted" to be premiering the latest instalment which she promised would be "unmissable family entertainment".

The film is described as "a classic 'who-doughnut' mystery... in the tradition of master of suspense Alfred Hitchcock".

I think Wallace and Gromit are great flower I will be looking forward to this, never mind the kids Laughing
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Wallace and Gromit Empty Re: Wallace and Gromit

Post by HiJo Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:54 am

I like them too but I didn't see The Curse of the were-rabbit. I wonder if Wallace will still like cheese. Laughing
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum