Ronnie Wood

Go down

Ronnie Wood

Post by HiJo on Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:39 am

Ronnie Wood has offered his estranged wife a £3 million-a-year divorce deal. The 61-year-old guitarist - whose 23-year marriage to Jo crumbled after he ran away to Ireland with 20-year-old Russian Ekaterina Ivanova in July - is reportedly offering to pay Jo £250,000 a month as well as a mRulti-million-pound lump sum. A source told Britain's The News Of The World newspaper: "Ronnie feels the marriage is over but he wants to do the right thing by Jo - even though they have not talked for months."

The Rolling Stones star's fortune is estimated at £70 million, but he is said to be instructing his lawyer - Joyce Smith, who represented Ronnie's bandmate Sir Mick Jagger when he divorced Jerry Hall - to give Jo as much money as she wants in order to secure a settlement outside court.

It has been claimed Jo could receive as much as £50 million in the divorce, with Ronnie keen to end their relationship so he can move on with his life with Ekaterina.

Ronnie reportedly told a friend: "I don't care about the money. Jo can have what she wants. Katia and I are together and I'm happy."

No fool like an old fool. And this old fool was married for three years before his new girlfriend was even born. He could be her grandad. I don't know how any 20-year-old could bear to have a 60-something man crawling over them, but I dare say the perks are worth it. Rolling Eyes
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ronnie Wood

Post by lulu on Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:23 am

I don't reckon the girl will get many "perks" from Ronnie 'cos he's quite fond of his alcohol. When he eventually goes crawling back to Jo, I hope she tells him where to get off. Stupid man.
lulu
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1897
Registration date : 2008-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou on Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:09 pm

Gives me the creeps Sad He must know she's only in it for the money (the 20 yr old, not his wife)

My Review Blog

Sam's Story
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

View user profile http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by lulu on Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:04 am

As predicted, the "romance" is over and Ronnie is now attempting a reconciliation with his wife. This wasn't a slight indiscretion, it was a 15 month relationship. I hope Jo tells him to f**k off. Men like him infuriate me.
lulu
Elder Council
Elder Council

Number of posts : 1897
Registration date : 2008-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou on Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:54 pm

If she doesn't then she deserves what she gets really. Hopefully after all this time she's realised what a prat he is.

My Review Blog

Sam's Story
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

View user profile http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by HiJo on Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:04 am

I didn't know the romance was over, I thought it was just an argument, Ronnie was probably shouting upstairs at Ekaterina to turn her music down 🤣

I do hope Jo doesn't take him back.
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down