Thursday 30th October

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thursday 30th October

Post by Lou on Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:43 pm

That car was going no where near fast enough for Max to go flying like that Rolling Eyes

It dragged on a bit I thought, it would have been better if the accident had happened just after Bradley talked to Stacey and Peter talked to Lauren, as it was everyone had time to calm down.

I definitely dont think it was Jack or Tanya they'd both had their beef with Max and got over it and moved on. Bradley is still a possibility as is someone just nicking Darrens car and trying to get away.

Ronnie is such a saddo these days, she wasnt great when she arrived, but now she's just a spare part getting angry at all and sundry.

Whitney came back with the same miserable face she left with. TBH I think they've played the paedo storyline all wrong. Whitney is just not sympathetic and she's making it look like all abused kids are asking for it, I think they've put the cause of abused kids back 50 years No

My Review Blog

Sam's Story
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

View user profile http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Thursday 30th October

Post by al32 on Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:59 pm

Great episode.

The scene between Max and Tanya was one of the best scenes on TV. It was also nice to hear Tanya admitting she's not whiter than white. Hopefully it carries on from there tomorrow.

9/10
al32

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2008-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HiJo on Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:13 pm

I don't think Tanya has ever claimed to be whiter than white. She told Stacey months ago that she was wild when she was a teenager. So I was really glad to see Max admitting it was all his fault.

The so-called beating didn't live up to the hype, they probably couldn't show anything too brutal at that time of night. It was really just Max getting pushed around. The wound on his head didn't even come from a punch, he hit his head when he fell. Jake Wood's taken Ross Kemp's place as EE's best crier.

So Libby and Darren aren't going anywhere after all? It has to be the worst attempt at running away from home ever. I loved the scenes of Bianca being ducked. Ronnie's pathetic but Bianca's worse. I liked Ronnie's line about Tony being OK for a skank like Bianca but she wanted someone with class. Jack, as it turned out.

I agree with Lou about Whitney. It's rubbish as a paedophile storyline. Most victims do not welcome the attentions of the abuser.
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou on Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:26 pm

Was there even a beating, I dont recall even one punch being thrown. Max hit his head falling out of the car, and then Jack pushed him onto the pile of rubbish in the middle of the room. It was certainly nothing to get all cry baby about.

My Review Blog

Sam's Story
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by louastra on Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:40 pm

Great acting from Max and Tanya, it was nice to see them close again.
louastra
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 622

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou on Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:53 pm

I cant see how TPTB are going to pull this off without losing a major character Question

My Review Blog

Sam's Story
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by al32 on Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:38 pm

Please let it be Bradley!
al32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou on Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:58 pm

Cant argue with that, Bradley has become very self pitying lately

My Review Blog

Sam's Story
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by HiJo on Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:38 am

Lou wrote:I cant see how TPTB are going to pull this off without losing a major character Question

They can only pull it off if the plods never find out who the driver was. We know it's going to be revealed to the viewers, so if Max knows too it would have to be someone he wants to keep out of jail. Better not be Jack then. Shocked Laughing
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by al32 on Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:53 am

It was a brilliant scene between Max and Tanya last night though, a really heartbreaking portrayal of that special thing that makes two people the other half of each other despite everything that drives them apart.

Also anyone like the part when Tanya said she would give Lucy a slap if she had the time? lol....also...

Tanya: "Moving out, it's the second most stressful thing in life,"
Abi: "What's the first?"
Tanya: "Divorce!"
al32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou on Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:09 pm

al32 wrote:
Also anyone like the part when Tanya said she would give Lucy a slap if she had the time? lol....also...

I think she's have to queue for a long time behind everyone else to slap Lucy Laughing

My Review Blog

Sam's Story
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content