Lets Talk UK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sexiest Man in the world

3 posters

Go down

Sexiest Man in the world Empty Sexiest Man in the world

Post by HiJo Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:25 am

'Pirates of the Caribbean' heartthrob Johnny Depp has been voted the sexiest man in the world by Cosmopolitan magazine.

The 45-year-old Hollywood heartthrob topped a poll by readers of Britain's Cosmopolitan magazine to find their favourite hunk...

Depp beat George Clooney, 47, into second place, while 'Brokeback Mountain' star Jake Gyllenhaal, 27, finished third.

Lizzi Hosking, Celebrity Director of Cosmopolitan, said: "Both George Clooney and Johnny Depp just keep getting better with age."

The results of the poll favour older men, with only three male stars in the top 10 - Gyllenhaal, Justin Timberlake, 27, and James McAvoy, 29 - under 30.

The oldest person on the list is former James Bond actor Pierce Brosnan, 55.

Actors comprise the majority of the top 25 places in the 100-strong list, with soccer superstar David Beckham the only non-thespian in the top 10.

The search was launched by the magazine after female readers demanded a 'sexiest men' poll similar to the annual '100 sexiest women' list in men's magazine FHM.

Johnny Depp is too gorgeous to be real. It's not fair on the other boys. Laughing
HiJo
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Sexiest Man in the world Empty Re: Sexiest Man in the world

Post by louastra Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:42 am

Not my cup of tea, but well done to him.
louastra
louastra
Advanced Member
Advanced Member

Number of posts : 622
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Back to top Go down

Sexiest Man in the world Empty Re: Sexiest Man in the world

Post by Lou Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:25 am

louastra wrote:Not my cup of tea, but well done to him.

affraid Johnny Depp is gorgeous, and a superb actor to boot, I dont think theres a film that I've seen him in that I dont like.
Lou
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down