Tuesday 29th October

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tuesday 29th October

Post by Lou on Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:13 pm

Bit of a filler episode Neutral

Denise just has no idea, she should have known that Libby would find out one way or the other and she'd rile against it.

Shock, horror, who didnt guess it was Bradley wearing the same costume as Callum affraid Laughing

The rest of it with the gun and everything was just a bit naff, although the makeup artists are doing a good job on Max, he looks like he's aged 20 years in the last couple of weeks.

My Review Blog

Sam's Story
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

View user profile http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday 29th October

Post by HiJo on Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:13 pm

That was so silly, Bradley and Callum wearing the same costume. So does poor Bradders think Stacey wants him back again....again.....again......<echoing> Mad Bradley might have done better to accept Dot's offer of the poached haddock instead of going to the Vic that night.

I wonder why Danielle's so happy to see Stacey with Callum? It's only a few weeks since her heart was breaking cos she loved him so much. Rolling Eyes As for the Brannings, I loved the scene with the whole family rushing to welcome Jack home and Max's face as he watched it all.
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lou on Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:21 pm

Yes, even Abi's face light up when she saw him. It just shows how low Max has sunk, not so long ago Abi wouldnt do anything that would upset her dad, but now she can obviously see him for what he is.

My Review Blog

Sam's Story
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

View user profile http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content