Monday 20th October

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Monday 20th October

Post by Lou on Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:47 pm

Another so so episode were nothing much happened.

I think they should change the name of the show to Boobs R Us Suspect You've got Suzy shoving hers in everyone's faces, on Friday Roxy's were almost up to her chin, and tonight Dawn's were jiggling in everyone's face Evil or Very Mad

Obnoxious brat night tonight, although you can understand Jay behaving the way he is. Its not the right way to behave, but I imagine its fairly normal for kids that have been through half of what Jay has been through. And to see the so called 'love' of his dad's life playing happy families with a new man less than 2 months after his death would push any kid over the edge.

Abi was just her normal bratty self, and Lauren for a change added to the brattiness.

Jane has no right to tell Tanya what to say to Max. Only Tanya knows how devious and vindictive Max is, and how he twists everything so he looks like the injured party.

My Review Blog

Sam's Story
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

View user profile http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Monday 20th October

Post by Lou on Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:12 pm

I couldnt remember earlier what bugged me about Abi so much tonight, but it was the bit when she was talking to Jay, "I know how you feel, its like I've lost my dad too". for a child of 12/13 that is the most riduculous statement ever, she's absolutely old enough to know that Jase being murdered if nothing like Max living a couple of doors away across the square No

I'm surprised Jay kept he cool so much.

My Review Blog

Sam's Story
Lou
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 5869
Registration date : 2008-07-20

View user profile http://www.lcphotos.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by HiJo on Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:16 pm

I liked Jay telling Abi "You are a moron". She really is. She feels hard done by all the time, has no idea how her life has compared with Jay's. I think Jay's a fantastic character. He's difficult and prickly but he has reason to be, and he's smart enough to know he doesn't need to do anything Billy tells him. His response to Peggy shows he knows which adults have authority and which don't.

Archie was great too. I thought Phil was finally seeing how controlling he was, only for Archie to pull the wool over his eyes again with the boat. When Minty suggested insuring the cup it was obvious it was going to turn out to be worthless, but I thought they'd have left it up in the air for a few more eppies before that revelation came out. So will Archie be able to con Phil again?

And Suzy's demanding in bed? The way the men spoke about her wasn't very respectful but she'd have loved it if she could have overheard.

And Summer's back. Though it wasn't explained where she was when Dawn was flirting with Callum in the market for most of the day. Rolling Eyes
HiJo
Wise Sage
Wise Sage

Number of posts : 3997
Registration date : 2008-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top